We help property owners solve problems and understand buildings and site improvements through forensic site inspections, technical reports and repair/construction design.
The position will entail engineering consulting including:
- Capital Reserve Studies
- Commercial real estate due diligence inspections
- Forensic evaluations
- Construction administration projects.
- Presenting information to clients
Giles Flythe Engineers, Inc. was founded in 2003 with a focus on evaluating buildings and site improvements. We specialize in working with property owners and community associations in problem solving, repair/maintenance planning, pre-purchase due diligence, cost estimating and structural design. We work with thousands of properties each year including all types of commercial real estate, high-rise condominium properties, townhome communities and single family residential properties. Clients include commercial real estate investors/owners, homeowners, community associations, general contractors and architects.
Our team has a wide range of relevant engineering experience including environmental engineering, structural engineering, site civil engineering, land development, stormwater engineering, mechanical engineering and building envelope evaluations. We have a highly collaborative culture which enables us to readily draw from the experience and expertise of our team. We embrace a decentralized leadership structure relying on empowered autonomous team members to make most decisions.
Giles Flythe Engineers offers a great work environment with competitive salary commensurate with experience, clearly defined bonus plan based on individual performance, health insurance, 401k and paid vacation. As we continue to grow, we anticipate many future opportunities for career growth within our company.
Project Engineer position qualifications:
- Professional Engineer license in North Carolina
- 5+ years of civil engineering, structural engineering, geo-technical engineering or mechanical (MEP) engineering experience.
- Proven technical writing abilities
- Proven presentation and communication skills.
About Giles Flythe Engineers, Inc.
Giles Flythe Engineers, Inc. was founded in 2003 with a focus on evaluating buildings and site improvements. We specialize in working with property owners and community associations in problem solving, repair/maintenance planning, pre-purchase due diligence and cost estimating. Our main office is in Raleigh, we also have offices in Charlotte and Virginia Beach. We have a staff of 15 and are continuing to grow.
Services we provide:
- Residential and Commercial Structural Engineering Design and Evaluations
- Commercial Real Estate property condition assessments, phase 1 environmental site assessments and cost segregation studies.
- Community Association reserve studies, transition studies, construction administration and engineering consulting.