PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to identify and deliver process improvement solutions across complex, technical, and cross-functional processes. This is achieved by leveraging appropriate tools and experience to develop sustained improvements which enable management to realize business goals and yield increased financial return. The role specializes in capitalizing on globalization efficiencies and serves as a process catalyst across off-shore assets, 3rd party integrators, business acquisitions and overall standardization across various business channels. As with globalization, the Business Process Improvement Leader must proactively connect to emerging global technologies and capabilities and lead conversations of change and integration. This position includes responsibility for identifying problem statements, customer expectations and executing disciplined and measurable projects. This role must enable an environment which recognizes synergistic opportunities within a decentralized organization and works with business unit leadership to drive the enterprise forward in an efficient, matrixed and enterprise focused manner.
• Manages large-scale, cross-functional, complex process improvement projects while, often concurrently, scoping other projects in the pipeline.
• Analyzes and develops solutions that facilitate continuous productivity, capacity, and quality improvement across all dimensions.
• Conducts proactive and consistent research to identify process improvement opportunities including areas of focus, scoping of the project, prioritization, key deliverables, and successful outcomes.
• Looks broadly across the organization to understand where opportunities are best fit and translates findings to project cost and customer impact.
• Oversees and reviews the deliverables of lower level managers and designers to ensure accurate and consistent analysis and reporting.
• Assess and decides which methodology to apply and the tools and techniques to utilize to effectively lead each process improvement project.
• Leads charter development, stakeholder analysis, process design, improvement solutions, testing, and implementation plans through successful application of methodologies for each the project.
• Designs and collaborates (with Finance) to track metrics and key performance indicators for each process improvement project.
• Develops and coaches internal project team members to understand methodologies, project requirements, timeline, etc. through clear and consistent communication.
• Manages relationships with executive business partners and sponsors to help them understand business cases and to foster a culture of continuous improvement across the enterprise.